Sunday, August 12, 2012
1. As early as 2000, women were found to have surpassed men in Internet usage
2. 78% of women in the US use the Internet for product information before making a purchase
3. 33% research products and services on-line before buying offline
4. Women account for 58% of all total online spending
5. 22% shop online at least once a day
6. 92% pass along information about deals or finds to others
7. The average number of contacts in their e-mail or mobile lists is 171
8. 76% want to be part of a special or select panel
9. 58% would toss a TV if they had to get rid of one digital device (only 11% would ditch their laptops)
This specialty store retailer, and online website, is using innovative ways to stimulate business to survive this tough economic climate.
When Snugmart launched their e-commercesite, Snugmart.com, in December 2011, they set out be a competitor against major online giants like,Overstock.com and QVC.com. In order to distinguish themselves from the competition,they had to be innovative and different from everyone else." I always think of ways to be different from my competition because if i don't then i'm just another face in the crowd", says CEO, Aaron Elzy.The emerging business utilizes Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Ustream, videos and blogs to engage with potential customers.
Recently,Snugmart.com introduced and "All Things White" section to feature new name brand products in white.For example, the Retro-classic White Accent Chairs bring a retro look to your living spaces and feature a ergonomically-shaped seat for your comfort. The "All Things White" section is sure to spark your interest with an array of products that can be worn,placed in your favorite room,or used for personal comfort and entertainment.
CEO/Aaron Elzy states, "The game has changed and we are embracing new technology to stay current with our clientele to offer more than just products.To survive this slow economy, we need to get economical and creative with how we reach our customers and attract new business. We need to be everywhere our customers are."
About Snugmart:Snugmart was founded by Aaron Elzy in 2011. Located in Baton Rouge,Louisiana, Snugmart.com is an exclusive online retailer and an free shipping dealer. The website features Appliance,wholesale fashion,home decor,men and women apparel and much more.Let Snugmart.com help you discover designer brands and home goods at the lowest prices online.Shop online or call 225-341-0062